The Seven (7) Secrets of Happiness
Gyles Brandreth, noted British writer, thinks are the Seven(7) Secrets of Happiness.
- Cultivate A Passion. Those individuals who have purpose have healthier lives
- Be a Leaf On A Tree. You are an individual, but research shows us that we need to be part of a community.
- Break The Mirror. Don’t focus on yourself, focus on what you can do for others.
- Don’t Resist Change. To effectively interact with life one must cope with change and embrace the new.
- Audit Your Happiness. If you are spending at least half of your day doing something you do not enjoy change it.
- Live In The Moment. “Seize the day, trusting as little as possible in the future.”
- Be Happy. If you want to be happy you must take part in it. Act it until you get it into your inner most being. Being happy is a choice!